About Flight Test New Zealand
Flight Test New Zealand Ltd is a Civil Aviation Authority of NZ certified part 141 aviation training organisation.
We provide a wide range of aviation services including pilot flight testing, specialised pilot training, drone training, Part 102 manual preparation, and flight simulator sales. Flight examiners and instructors are located throughout New Zealand,
- Instrument rating continued competency
- Endorsement removal for additional navigation aids, multi engine instrument rating
- ILS issue in Ardmore based simulator – save time and aircraft costs.
- GNSS issue – G530 or G1000 available in our simulators
- Private pilot licence issue – aeroplane and helicopter
- Instructor rating continued competency for B and C category instructors – aeroplane and helicopter
- Instructor rating additional privileges aerobatic, night, terrain awareness and spinning
- Aerobatic rating issue and continued competency
- Operational competency IFR or VFR for Part 115, 135 and 125 aeroplane or helicopter organisations..
- Instructional techniques 4 day course AC 61-18
- Examiner theory course for Airline or General Aviation examiners AC 61-19
Drone Training and Consultancy
- RPAS pilot certificate issue via online or classroom based courses for groups
- Operational Competency Assessments – Part 102
- Part 102 Unmanned Air Operator Certificate manual preparation
- Sales and support
- Part 141 hosting
Aviation safety is critical to everyone who flies as a pilot or passenger. The Flight Test NZ culture is to ensure the highest possible standards of aviation safety. We achieve this via our safety management system as well as engaging experienced examiners and instructors.
“I am privileged to work with the flight examiners and instructors of FTNZ. They are passionate about both manned and unmanned aviation, wanting to pass on their knowledge and skills to each pilot they check or train. We want the pilot to not only pass the check flight, but to learn something new”. Steve Kingsbury, CEO, Flight Test NZ